Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Next Saturday (August 11) is the monthly Mid-Florida Mustang Club cruise-in. A lot of us met there for the first time last November. I'd like to see if any Bullittheads are interested in joining the cruise-in next Saturday. It's a great place to meet and chat about our cars. Maybe we'll get to meet some of the Bullitt guys that haven't been to any events this year.

The cruise-in takes place at Casselberry Commons (Howell Branch and Semoran) in Casselberry. It's very informal and usually starts around 6:00. There are several restaurants there and we usually go a bit early to grab something to eat. Last month there were about 40-50 Mustangs that showed up. There is music and raffles going on during the evening.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Car Whisperer
20,884 Posts
I would come to this one, but if we are getting together in another couple of weeks for Kevin's deal, I will probably just do the one.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
I would come to this one, but if we are getting together in another couple of weeks for Kevin's deal, I will probably just do the one.
I'll probobly do both. I need to get out more on the weekends. My weekends so far have consisted of lawn work, car work and staying home lol.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clunk...I mean bump.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I'll see you there.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lots

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
See you there - The GT just got a set of Flowmaster Series 44 mufflers.

It no longer sounds like a Town Car! And it does NOT sound like a Mustang with Flowmasters!

Also Pirelli P-Zeros and a billitt grill.

What can I say? I had a good July.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't wait to hear it, Matt.

Trish is actually off this Saturday so we are going to get there around 5:00 and go to Smokey Bones for supper, if anyone wants to join us.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nobody else going to make it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts