Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TrueBullittBlue,

I see in your sig that you have added an X-pipe and 62mm throttle body. I'm wondering if it made a difference. Has it caused any idle problems etc.? Do you have any Dyno #'s? I'm curious to see what the X-pipe and throttle body have done for you. Are you completely happy? I've got an appointment to have an X-pipe installed and and definitely considering a throttle bodyand MAF. I just don't want to ruin the driveabilty.

Any input is great,

Eric

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT00208 on 2001-09-06 19:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
227 Posts
The 62mm, awesome difference. The x-pipes, didn't really notice much difference there, in fact I brought'em back and paid a restocking fee.

Today, just added 18x9.5" Bullitt wheels from Performance Wheel Outlet to the rear. It is proportionate to the way the 17x8's fit the front wheel well. In fact, it keeps the retro style look with bigger wheels in back. The caps are domes and they are hot! Put 270 40 ZR18's on and they fill the wheel well nicely, so I'm not gonna put on Eibachs to lower the Blue like I originally planned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts