Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...how many of us are there? I have seen only one other DHG on the road headed south on Rt. 59 in the western burbs. Where are you all at? Also, when did you all take delivery of your cars?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well I live in NW Indiana, but I work in Chicago. I took delivery of Black #929 on April 10th and have loved every moment of it!!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Blakwing here in Chicago Heights.. got my Bullitt at the end of May and have been loving it ever since. Lok and I have actually met up at once at one of the local Cruise spots. You'll have to let us know when you can get a bit of free time and we can all meet up someplace.... :smile:

·
Registered
310 Posts
ok guys talked to u a little while ago by email I hope we can get together maybe a weekend soon I live in Stickney ILL,

Thanx Havgun I took delivery May26 #1676

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey havgun, I work in Stickney, right now and until Sept I am only on weekends. I work at Sportsmans Park and Hawthorne on an alternating schedule.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Kenosha Wi but work in Lake County IL. I took delivery of DHG #2353 the first week of June and am extremely pleased with the car.

I work with the owner of DHG #1000 who lives in Lake County.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd love to join you guys, unfortunately I'm in Champaign-Urbana for 3 more weeks. After that I'm there. Is anybody going to the show in the south burbs, I think July 28-29? I might try and make it up for that.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm new to the board and have been wandering on a few of the other boards, and have been wondering if any of the Bullitt Owners get together. I haven't seen much in the Chicago area for Mustangs in General.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts