Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again for welcoming me to the "group", I hope we can all meet up again sometime soon. :smile:

Dona a.k.a Bubbles

2001 True Blue BULLITT #4841
Born On: 08-02-01
Bought: 10-02-01

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2001-11-03 10:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend. I too recently lost a friend. Last Tuesday Mike Weber crashed and was killed while landing in Dubuque Iowa. He was 52, with a wife and two kids. I worked with him here for several years. Losing friends is never easy.
It was nice to meet you at the cruise. We had a great time! The weather was perfect and the food was delicious. All in all we had 8 cars (6 Bullitts) and 13 people. Hope to see you at the SMMC meeting on Nov 14th!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend. Hopefully we all made some new friends today. If anyone would like the pictures email me and I send them out to you. Please specify if you want all 20 or so (scenery) or only the cars and people (10) I am sorry But I had my camera set in low res mode so they are not all that great. It was great meeting all of you.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone, for your kind words.

David, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend as well, it's so hard to take a sudden death like that.

The picture is really neat Steve, thanks for posting it. I never can get a good picture of #4841, she always looks Black to me....hmmm. But, thanks for sharing it with us!!

Talk to you all later,
Dona a.k.a Bubbles

2001 True Blue BULLITT #4841
Born On: 08-02-01
Bought: 10-02-01

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2001-11-03 10:07 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
yes, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Dave both Dona, for the loss of your friends!! very glad to have met all of you. i couldn't have planned a nicer group of people,....much less Bullittheads!!!!
i emailed a couple of Steve's pics to all of you. i hope you got them!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree, everyone was so friendly and made me feel very welcome.....that's great!!

I hope we can get together again sometime...maybe when the weather turns warm again. :smile:

Thanks for posting the pics!
:smile: Bubbles

·
Banned
975 Posts
Attn: Missouri Bullitt Cruisers.
The St.Louis Mustang web site group is having a meeting at Hotters South County on 2-Dec-2001. I know that a few Bullitts at that meeting would be interesting. I will show up just to watch the Rams and sample the Wings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts