Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-17 14:33, NOMAD#5506 wrote:
WHATS UP WITH THIS GUY AND THE BIOHAZARD THING. NOT ONLY IS IT IN BAD TASTE ITS ALSO ANNOYING TO LOOK AT.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

WAAAAAAAAAA you need a bottle to quiet that cry.....I think my baby won't mind sharing.............Get over it! If the moderators have a problem with me then they will say so. If you don't like it then don't read it. If it bothers you that much then oh ( badbadbadbadwords!!! ) well!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-17 18:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
hey there Blackie. Now I ain't a pickin' sides, but this here Nomad feller has got a point. That there signature is a little loud.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey Y2K16T8, How much did you pay for your hurst stick and shifter ball? And where did you get it??

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well ........ it was supposed to attract attention....hehehehe besides....brb...need beer.........

i like attention...so does sunshine.......that and i need beer......wheres yalls sense of humor..hehe i didnt start it. he did. Im just being an assssssss..... :razz: :razz:

no hard feelings though....

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
everythings bigger in texas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-12-17 15:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
81 Posts
I work with "BIOLOGICAL AGENTS" every day. Who cares what the sig looks like. I am such an idiot I can't even figure out to generate one!

Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts