Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night i was bored and i couldn't study. So i decided to drive around on the streets of Boston mainly Comm Ave. just like i always do...I was about to call it a night and all of a sudden i see a yellow audi S4 on the other side of the street so i quickly take a U-turn and catch up with it. It stops at the light and because of traffic i was the car right behind it. When the light turned green he floored it. I couldn't get infront of him but i wouln't say he won because we started out with me being one car length behind since i was behind him at the light. So i see the next light turning red and we both stop. Now we are next to each other. I am concentrating on the light and my friend is looking over at the S4 once the light shifts to green i floor it and kill it. I dunno i think the S4 saw me pulling away from the start and knew it didn't have a chance. I was really surprised because i have been wanting to race one of them and i was convinced that it would take me. Maybe it was an automatic or maybe he just couln't drive.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I've never raced him. But he's doing 13.2s right now at the strip. He'd probably see my tail lights for half a second before he takes me.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Those S4's are pretty quick machines...gotta watch out for them. If they weren't so darn expensive I'd have one too. :razz:

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you pulled him off the line, the S4 probably was not racing. I should know, becasue I own both :smile:

The S4 is much quicker off the line (AWD, two small turbos, and full torque below 2000 RPM get it off the line quickly), but the Bullitt will run it down through second and third gear.

I suspect the Bullitt would be passing the S4 right before the quarter mile marker.

Of course, all of this assumes stock for stock.

An aftermarket chip for the S4 does wonders, and if there's a few drops of rain on the road, don't even think about it:
rain + Audi quatro + v6 + twin turbo = wet weather fun.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I wanna play, I wanna play.........Hello!!!! Damnit! Why cant I play.. Whats that? No-one wants me around??? ( sniffle sniffle ) Well fine then! I'm not gonna share my race fuel with you then! You big bunch of meanies.. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Merry X-Mas

·
Registered
111 Posts
watch out for these things. i got pulled two cars by one and it stayed that way. he got the jump and i was inching my way back at around 120. He had an upgraded turbo chip exhaust all sorts a stuff. Very nice fast car, but a little mundane for me. And when modded the manual trannies blow to bits

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Jerry,
his name is ZerinS4; he posts on TRS. Call him out in the Houston board. He'll race, I bet you. :smile: Just don't get into Domestics being high and mighty. He hates that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts