Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Australian Muscle Car Masters is being held at Eastern Creek Raceway, just out of Sydney this weekend.
This event is for all Muscle cars built before 1976, but is open to later models as well.
Our Bullitt # DHG 2439 will be on display today.
Will forward some photos next week.
My brother and a other members of the Southern Riverina Sports Car Club were going up for the weekend.
Somehow I think I'm being had here.
The brother owns 4 early Mustangs, a 65 coupe, a 66 fastback and 2 x 67 convertibles.
3 out of the 4 vehicles are road registered and do not do a lot of miles.
Since the Bullitt has been in his garage it has made the journey to the 2007 Australian Mustang Owners Club Nationals, another show in Northern NSW and now the Muscle Car Masters.
I think he likes it.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
marjenl said:
The Australian Muscle Car Masters is being held at Eastern Creek Raceway, just out of Sydney this weekend.
This event is for all Muscle cars built before 1976, but is open to later models as well.
Our Bullitt # DHG 2439 will be on display today.
Will forward some photos next week.
My brother and a other members of the Southern Riverina Sports Car Club were going up for the weekend.
Somehow I think I'm being had here.
The brother owns 4 early Mustangs, a 65 coupe, a 66 fastback and 2 x 67 convertibles.
3 out of the 4 vehicles are road registered and do not do a lot of miles.
Since the Bullitt has been in his garage it has made the journey to the 2007 Australian Mustang Owners Club Nationals, another show in Northern NSW and now the Muscle Car Masters.
I think he likes it.
Sounds real cool ... Please send the photos ... :~))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts