Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
As some of you remember, I was given an AutoArt Bullitt as a gift recently. I already had one and couldn't sell this as it was a gift, so here is what I did. I put the new one on the display shelf. I wanted a die cast of my GT to put on my dash at shows, but nobody makes a Dark Shadow Gray GT, so I decided to make one of my own. I bought a DSG AutoArt Mach one and used the hood and wheels from my original Bullitt. It came out great! The color was an exact match and it looks just like my car, right down to the chin spoiler.

Now for the great deal. I have my original AutoArt DHG 2001 Bullitt I will sell. It now has Mach 1 wheels and a shaker hood, which is flat black. If someone had a spray can of DHG touch up paint, it would be a cool shaker Bullitt. It also has the Mach 1 grill delete. Other than that it is fine. It actually looks kind of cool with the shaker hood and grill delete. All of the shaker engine parts are in place and look correct.

Here's what I will offer. I have the AutoArt Bullitt, a MotorMax 64 1/2 convertible ( 1/18 ) and a Bullitt '68 Charger ( 1/18 ). I will sell all 3 for $45 shipped. The charger is missing the right side outside door handle and has no exhaust. Otherwise, it is fairly presentable. The 64 1/2 is new in box. I also have the boxes for the others.

Respond to this post if you have any interest and I will ship via UPS ground. I can send pictures if you like. First to respond that they want them will get them.

Thanks,
KO

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Interested. PM me.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts