Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hardly anyone posts in show and shine so i thought id do it here for those who haven't heard of this place.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/

this place i've been told is great. they offer great products that really work. i think they might be kind of expensive but really work according to a friend who uses their stuff. worth a try if the other stuff you've tried hasn't worked. i have swirls in my paint that is driving me nuts. I will be trying their product probably sometime after christmas if the polish my dad has doesn't work. they also have detailing tips and how to's. if anyone uses this stuff let us know how it works for you and what you used it for. thanks.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
They are expensive for some things but they do have good sales sometimes. I use a lot of their products including thier microfiber towels, buffing pads, and waxes. I'm very happy with the stuff they sell.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
What had the previous owner been using on your car. It certainly looks like it was fairly well cared for and the products used were, in my mind, a big part of that. I'd vote for using whatever it was the last guy used since the car looks great and the paint is still like new!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Maybe I can try it when they lift the water restrictions.Unfortunately its been approx.4 mos since I have washed my car.I have to use car washes that recycle their water which sucs because I would much rather wash it myself.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Autogeek.net is slightly better,better verity of products imho. I ordered my DA from autopia and have no complaints especially with the customer service. But I like menzerna polish and pinnacle and wolfgang waxes.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the car was cared for before i got it but had not been waxed much that i could tell. you cant see it in the pics but there are alot of swirls that are driving me nuts. when i got the car it was very dusty inside and had not been detailed in quite some time. i am very particular about my car and i clean it often. when i got it home from cali i spent 7hrs cleaning it and detailing. 3 days later i spend another 3 hrs on it. its still not where i want it. im gonna try to work on it on friday afternoon. thanks guys for the input about autopia. i think i'll try some stuff from them in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts