Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Thats a good article!...i think.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,235 Posts
Well they don't like the dash treatment,that style has been around since the 1964 GTO!
Maybe a dark colored aluminum piece riddled with bullet holes would have been better recieved!
Now if you want retro,how about a dash mounted,old school, SUN tach!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
I haven't followed many of the posts for the new B other than what everybody thinks of it.

I have questions that have probably been answered elsewhere, but here goes again:

1.) This Bullitt comes with options? Unlike ours with no choices other than 6 disc or no 6 disc (besides color choice - that doesn't count.)
2.) The new Bullitt is running about 4 grand more than ours?
3.) What does the "base" price get you?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for any redundancy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
BigBullitt said:
I haven't followed many of the posts for the new B other than what everybody thinks of it.

I have questions that have probably been answered elsewhere, but here goes again:

1.) This Bullitt comes with options? Unlike ours with no choices other than 6 disc or no 6 disc (besides color choice - that doesn't count.)
2.) The new Bullitt is running about 4 grand more than ours?
3.) What does the "base" price get you?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for any redundancy.

Hey....David....the base price gets you a very special car...my .02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
dg517 said:
Hey....David....the base price gets you a very special car...my .02
That's why I asked. I wouldn't need any extras! If the base car is at least equal to ours, who needs more? :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
you got it:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
Mus408 said:
Well they don't like the dash treatment,that style has been around since the 1964 GTO!
...............
Ford used an engine turned dash on the '32 Ford. It's not exactly new to Ford, but everyone talks about GM using it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
RCSignals said:
Ford used an engine turned dash on the '32 Ford. It's not exactly new to Ford, but everyone talks about GM using it.
I knew that! I just couldn't remember which Ford used it. Classic, totally Ford. Everyone else is just a replication...:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
RCSignals said:
Ford used an engine turned dash on the '32 Ford. It's not exactly new to Ford, but everyone talks about GM using it.
I think it's funny that people are comparing the dash to a trans-am when bugatti, bentley, and spyker apply the same dash treatment in their current vehicles.
 

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
Joined
·
13,061 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here are the options David.

Sirus Radio
Mach 1000 Stereo
HID headlamps
Wheel locks
Anti theft
Nav system
Ambient lighting
What is Sirus Radio? How much extra does this whole package add to the base price of the 08 Bullitt please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
dragstar said:
I think it's funny that people are comparing the dash to a trans-am when bugatti, bentley, and spyker apply the same dash treatment in their current vehicles.
Result of ignorance I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
good quote form the article

"The Bullitt isn't about a testosterone-fueled, mine-is-bigger-than-yours smackdown; Ford leaves that to the bruiser that is its 500-hp Shelby GT500. Rather, the Bullitt offers up a vision of what it means to be purely Mustang, and wholly cool."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
What is Sirus Radio? How much extra does this whole package add to the base price of the 08 Bullitt please?
I'm guessing satellite radio. The rest I'd like to know as well. Seems like it's just fluff to me.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
TwoStangWmn said:
What is Sirus Radio? How much extra does this whole package add to the base price of the 08 Bullitt please?
If you totally load the car it's $36, 230. David Is correct it's sat radio.

So without those options $31, 075.

Sirus Radio $195
Ambiant Lighting $295
Anti Theft $325
HID Lights $525
Wheel Locks $50
Nav System $1995
Shaker 1000 Stereo $1770

Our test cars had the Nav, lighting, HID lights so they were around 34K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,424 Posts
The GPS was two grand when I ordered my '01. The next most expensive option is the Shaker 1000 at about 1300. The HID lights which are new this year are $525. The other options are not expensive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
I'm going hid lights, alarm, wheel locking nuts, ambient lighting, and POSSIBLY nav.. maybe not.. we'll see.

Korey
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top