Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok how about a topic for available bullitts? My boss is looking for one somewhere near Illinois. He really wants a blue one, but would go for another color. Maybe we should keep a running list.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Do like I did, get the zip codes for the towns within say a hunderd miles of you and go to the ford motor company site and send out a feeler to those dealers. I found one due in Aug for a friend at work.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
The dealer in town here has a DHG with MACH460 (#1861) for 28,8000. They put a 1,500 mark up for "market demand" They've had it about a month and it's just sitting on the showroom floor. You can call and ask for Gary Reynolds at (740)-702-5000. Tell him no one else has paid above sticker and some are even getting them for under. Good luck!
Cam
BTY - were about 45 mins South of Columbus on US23.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-21 14:38, chilli bullitt wrote:
The dealer in town here has a DHG with MACH460 (#1861) for 28,8000. They put a 1,500 mark up for "market demand" They've had it about a month and it's just sitting on the showroom floor. You can call and ask for Gary Reynolds at (740)-702-5000. Tell him no one else has paid above sticker and some are even getting them for under. Good luck!
Cam
BTY - were about 45 mins South of Columbus on US23.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

And tell him that a Bullitthead at Bullittclub.com sent you! :grin:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Lets see....I know there is a DHG one at Webb Ford in Highland Indiana. Just across the border up near Chicago. As far as anything else available in IL. Try Anderson Ford in Clinton IL. It might be a trip for him, I am not sure, but last time I checked they had 8 of em scheduled for their inventory. There is no doubt that they will get them either cause they are a VERY HIGH volume SVT dealership plus they have their own pro shop and dyno. They are good people.
www.anderson-ford.com
www.andersonfordmotorsport.com

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
8? holy crap. I went by there a week or so ago, they had 1 cobra and a bunch of lightnings. We'll give em a call and check...I'll let you guys know. Thanks

Black #755

edit: just heard from anderson, looks like they'll have them in august. I think the blue one is sold =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tlatoani on 2001-06-21 16:10 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Hawkinson Ford at 6100 W. 95th in Oak Lawn, where I got mine JUST (off the truck today) got their last one in.. DHG.. Tell him to call 888-204-3734 and ask to speak with Sean Knapp or Jim Galbraith. Sean did a great job for me and the dealership is 1st rate.
They've even got a service department that's open 24 hrs a day 6 days a week.
Tell 'em that Steve Davlantis sent ya!
Good Luck on gettting one QUICKLY!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
A DHG is available at Wade Ford in Buford, GA. It's been there for about a month now. I believe they are asking $1000 over sticker. It's number is in the 900's, something like 964 I think.

www.wadefordmercury.com You can ask for Gene Hulen and tell him Mike sent ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts