Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on this Site originally made my current Avatar ('cept for the funky "Supercharged" I have pasted on there) and I cannot remember who did it for me.
It has served me well, but time for a change.

It's pretty obvious that I cannot do much with PSP and I would like to have a new Avatar that shows the car, the plane and the Supercharged. The P-52 could be left off as it's in my name anyway.

So, If I pick out some Pictures of the Bullitt, the Plane, the Flag and the word supercharged could someone with skills (like I don't have) put together a new Avatar for me? Maybe a little brighter one this time?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You can't use the SUPERCHARGED thing yet as it is not true. Of course tomorrow may be a different story :D

Missed you at the Shootout old man. :( What happened to all the DFW/Houston/San Antonio Bullittheads that didn't show?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep.......

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Also, on a side note.......I think I figured out who gave me all the rep (in red) and the interesting description as well ***GRIN***

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
P-51 Bullitt said:
Yep.......

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Also, on a side note.......I think I figured out who gave me all the rep (in red) and the interesting description as well ***GRIN***
Terry is the only one that can give that much reputation points. The rest of us can only give +/- 1 point, but Terry can give 1,000,000 points.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pictures at SWTuning in OKC

Ha ha.....I likey the Red too! Makes us "Special" (as everyone knows we are)!

Well, Bullitt 3206 is out of my custody for the first time since I have owned it.
It is in OKC at SWTuning and Jim is hard at work! It's gonna be a BOMB! I saw the Ceramic Coated Power Pipe and the Polished Blower and they are really nice!

He is installing an oversize bypass into the Power Pipe and if the finish gets messed up we will just powder coat it gloss black to match the car!

I told Jim that when he gets finished to have a Mobile Detailer that he knows come to the shop and do it up for me. It will be just like getting a new car when I get it back!

Here's a pic of the Dirty 3206 at the Shop and a newer GT on the Dyno. This GT had the Novi 2200 and custom intercooler. I will see how the Novi 2000 does without an intercooler and if needed, I will get a custom one built and installed later!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
When you get ready to bring it back, give us a call and maybe we can hook up for dinner and have a look! I'm also interested in hearing your opinion on the tuner there.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do.......maybe we can meet in Denton?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts