Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so he calls me from one of the Michigan license plate facilities.

"Dude! What's my Bullitt number?"

"Please look it up on IMBOC!"

:lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
And you call yourself a Bullitthead :mad:!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
DiZzyBonne said:
And you call yourself a Bullitthead :mad:!
Tim should be banned from IMBOC for at least a day after that circus stunt. :lol:

Plate looks cool, Tim. Glad to hear everything worked out. :smile:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
the new one
You forgot your number, and your plate says "Lest We Forget". Pretty appropriate, huh? :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
BigBullitt said:
You forgot your number, and your plate says "Lest We Forget". Pretty appropriate, huh? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good catch, David...I didn't notice that. :lol:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
lol

·
Administrator
6,218 Posts
Welp, I assume that you have now begun the approach to the life phenomenon known as the "Fabulous Forties" because you are starting to forget key information like this. Other symptoms include forgetting your telephone number, social security number, date of birth, and the name of your mother.

Good think you got it on your plates!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I got the first call as I am driving around in my cruser at work without Internet access. I thought that was it ( is it sad I remember buddies car numbers or sad you forget your own?) but I told him he may want to try someone with access to the Net.

As for the completed project, it looks good. Doesn't sound as good as "HIPPO", err... "HIPO". :rofl:

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
Welp, I assume that you have now begun the approach to the life phenomenon known as the "Fabulous Forties" because you are starting to forget key information like this. Other symptoms include forgetting your telephone number, social security number, date of birth, and the name of your mother.

Good think you got it on your plates!
I usually roll with Mom.

Way to go Tim. See what happens when you stop drinking Canuck beer and start drinking that US lite stuff. :rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts