Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had noticed that I was getting an oil burning smell recently but didnt couldnt find any dripping around the oil pan or anywhere else around the engine bay. After I kept looking I noticed that there was some oil splashed on the gas tank cover, with a closer look I found that the cap on the axle vent had gotten knocked off somehow. So does anyone know where I can find a replacement or what the thread is on them, I took it out and it looks like 1/4" straight wall thread?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone have access to good info or a part number for this? I contacted the parts department of the dealership in my hometown and the idiot there didnt act like he understood what I was talking about and said he couldnt find a part number.

·
Registered
61 Posts
jp660605 said:
Anyone have access to good info or a part number for this? I contacted the parts department of the dealership in my hometown and the idiot there didnt act like he understood what I was talking about and said he couldnt find a part number.

yeah, I can get it for you but the part wth shipping might be more than the suggested list price of $9.78.....:lol:

I'll give you the part # and my price, so you can compare;
8.8 axle vent tube part # is 4R3Z-4022-AA and thru me, it's $7.34 + s&h

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.