Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I seem to recall something about a meeting on the 17th at the Pavillions (Is that a Mall?). I may be able to make it! I'm not too familiar with Phoenix so I'll need directions please and any event details that are available. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Everything is still on with over 80 Mustangs planned to be there at the:

McDonald's, Scottsdale Pavilions Shopping Center, 3pm-10pm, 9140 E. Indian Bend Rd. (Pima & Indian Bend Road). Which is really the Loop 101 freeway and Indian Bend Rd on the northeast side of Scottsdale.

Coming from the south up I-10, you can take the 202 freeway east to the 101 freeway north to the Indian Bend exit.

Of the note I sent out, 6 Bullitts replied that they were planning to show up. It will be real cool if we get them all lined up.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kevin!!! Thanks for the excellent directions...Ann and I will try to be there!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm still planning on being there. I saw your post today at work Dennis and started to reply then the inevitable interruptions started and couldn't get back to you. Glad Kevin came to the rescue with the directions. Looking forward to meeting as many Bullitt owners as possible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hankster...I sent out an email a week or two ago to all the AZ Bullitt's in the Memberlist, letting them know about this Saturday night. For some reason, your email address kept coming back invalid. I don't know if it was a hiccup in the routers or a something?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I sent it out and can still forward a copy of it to you if you want and your address is up and running. I wanted to let you know as you are the one that kind of got this going with me.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE...
Anyone going to this from TUCSON...
The Southern AZ Mustang Club will be meeting at 1000 at the Perkins Rest. at Ina & I-10. We'll caravan up to Casa Grande for lunch, then to the show by about 1430. Anyone interested in going in this group of 'Stangs please show up at 1000. It's a good group of folks. Hope to see you!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Kevin,

Don't know what's up with the email at Dancris. I think they are having problems as stuff I try to forward from work has been failing to get home. Give it a try and I'll see if it's working.

I got me a frozen turkey to bring for the charity. See you guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
91 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts