Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a little Bullitt Club cooridination we had three Bullitts show up at the Scottsdale AZ Copperstate Mustang annual November get together.

In all 127 Mustangs showed up, but we caught a lot of the attention with our 3 Bullitts.

Attending the fun were:

#553 Kevin (Kgilch)
#2634 Hank (hblattel)
#5578 Dennis (dennis)

Check out photos at:

http://www.racecode.com/show

Kevin

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice photos. What a great turnout you had.

Hey Dennis, you're right, that antenna DOES look very sweet on your Bullitt. I'm definitely ordering one of them this week!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Nice shots of the car show Kevin. Thanks for putting them on your site. It was great to meet you guys and your families. Hope we can do a Bullitt run sometime.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The show was GREAT. Hank and Kevin are super people and brought their families. There were 650 cars there, and a BEAUTIFUL black Boss 429, along with an R!
Here's a new pic of my car with the antenna!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sorry I missed the show. It looks like it went great. I had a friend who needed company to visit his aunt who is very ill, and so it took me out of town unexpectantly. Look forward to meeting you all at some future Arizona show. Peter

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Good morning Kevin,
I just looked at your pic of your 68. It's hard choosing between two loves ain't it? Looks like your car was very original.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Your old 68 looks really nice Kevin. I’d of had a tuff time giving up that car but I know how it is, just not enough space and money to keep them all.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dennis that c-stripe and wheels on your fastback just look too hot, is it a GT/390?

You are spot on from the pic, I restored mine to dead stock, even running with a 2 barrel/stock manifold on the 289. As Hank said it would be a tough decision to keep, but it was not a fun driver stock, so I decided to go late model, rather then go crazy with things like a carb/manifold, headers, T5, real brakes, etc.

Great pic of both cars though!!! In response back to the Hankster, I think 5 car garages to start with are in order???

Kevin

Dark Highland Green #553

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kgilch on 2001-11-20 01:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Peter,

We were hoping to see what could/must be the lowest number Bullitt in AZ...hope to catch up with you next time.

Hank has suggested a to get a run together, possible opportunity.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'd love to do an AZ Bullit run someday soon.

Kevin...Yeah, it may just be me, but a 68 just ain't a 68 without a "C" stripe. If I had a regular new GT I'd "C" stripe it too, but not the Bullitt.

Nope, it's just a regular 289, but mine does have all the goodies...Holley 4 barrel 600 cfm carb, Edelbrach alum. intake, step-over stock camshaft, Hooker headers with glasspacks and side exhaust.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ultra nice and really appriciated, having owned one. But since this is the Bullitt forum, back to the topic at hand...and this is more from my wife as it is an embarrassing question but, does the MGW handle on your shifter effect the front cup holder if anything is in it?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Cupholder...What cupholder? :wink:
Actually, I very rarely allow food in my car, but I haven't noticed any interference with the cupholder. The new handle is maybe 1/8" wider on that side as a guess. I'll let you know if I notice anything though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts