Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......as per your e-mail.
How come you only have extra large and larger T-shirts?
Us guys that don`t eat junk food and guzzle beer by the keg will get lost in them.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Doc Coffin said:
.......as per your e-mail.
How come you only have extra large and larger T-shirts?
Us guys that don`t eat junk food and guzzle beer by the keg will get lost in them.
New order of shirts coming. It will have M L etc. :)

Did you just call me fat? No way! ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
If you noticed Doc has not been to one of the nationals events yet which explains his rather skinny - <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->angular<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->attenuated<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->bare<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->bleak<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->bony<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->cadaverous<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->desolate<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->dismal<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->dreary<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->emaciated<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->forbidding<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->forlorn<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->grim<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->haggard<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->harsh<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->lank<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->lean<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->meager<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->pale<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->peaked<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->peaky<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->pinched<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->rawboned<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->scraggy<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->scrawny<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->skeletal<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->skeleton<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->spare<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->thin<!-- google_ad_section_end(name=def) -->, <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->wasted build.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

B-man.......I`ve never seen you. How would I know if you`re fat or not?
On the other hand you ARE American.......or is it Canadian? Or, God forbid, French? Ah, the French are almost never fat, they walk too much.

So, if you get a large, can you intercept my order and switch out the Extra Large and send it to Mustangwi?

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
You make it to a nats there Doc and Jimmy Ray and I will take care of your skinny little Keister!! :D

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, No !
I eat no fats !
But Pizza used to be a real weakness.
Oh, the temptation!
Oh, the humanity!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts