Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a jig to allow you to get the spacing and alignment right on the money.

Where did you get it from? Would like to have an extra in case someone decides they need the ones off my car more than I do.

Apologies if you have already given the info elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
if you are talking about the ones that are the same as you back badging you can go to your dealer and they can get them for you. Thats where I got my second set from

·
Registered
140 Posts
I PICKED UP AN EXTRA SET ON EBAY.LESS THAN $19.00 THOUGH. SEARCH BULLITT MUSTANG.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thats so cool. I am getting me one.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-14 19:33, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
They're $14.95 here;

http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GRPP&Product_Code=1R3Z6342528AA&Category_Code=BULLITT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-14 19:37 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Nasty. I was all set to buy from this place until I got to the cost of shipping. Cheapest was over ten bucks for Ground. Gotta be a better deal elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-15 06:49, Y2K16T8 wrote:
Hey Nasty. I was all set to buy from this place until I got to the cost of shipping. Cheapest was over ten bucks for Ground. Gotta be a better deal elsewhere.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You're right, I couldn't believe they want to ship these UPS. All it needs is $2.00 worth of stamps. :sad:

Oh well, I tried to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts