Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bullittheads, Do you ever find yourself thinking about all the places you want to visit with your bullitt? I was even starting to think about taking bullitt#569 on our next family vacation!

·
Registered
393 Posts
haha, yes I do the same.

But I always dream of a well prepped drag strip, at sea level, around 58 degrees, 30+ baramoter, 30% humidity, and an ever slight tail wind.

H-Town has been anything but that. It's 90+ heat index even before I get up!! Come on winter!! :grin:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Hey Nasty, I live in the Vancouver area...you will absolutely LOVE the drive here, especially on the island. The Banff drive (as well as the island drive) is really beautiful, nice solid windy mountain roads that a Bullitt would gobble down quite nicely. Better watch her on the ferry to the island though...they cram the cars in there nice and tight...some people don't really watch their doors too well. Also, be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for the trip. :smile:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
You don't want to here my day,nighmare,dreams do you? Well one today,was finding out that a 460 was the same width and height of the 4.6 engine. So there I was swapping an EFI 460,with a little cam and aluminum CJ heads!! Now that was an easy 500 HP dream!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts