Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight my wife will be going to have our baby induced at the hospital. so later on I will have a Baby-Girl Bullitthead. Imagine this.......Bullitt crib, one of those hanging things over her with bullitt pics, some Bullitt diapers..........my wife will kill me but our daughter will have her first taste of class as an early age.... :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Black Sunshine,
best wishes for a sucessful, safe, and healthy delivery for momma and baby!!
love the Bullitt crib/baby thoughts - LOL
just don't name her Bullette or your wife really will kill you!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Congratulations Jerry and good luck.

Do you have a name picked out yet?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Congrats!! Hope all goes well and you have a beautiful, healthy baby!! Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hey- How'd you fit that baby seat in the back?

I got the 'call' last week- wife went into premature labor, but was stopped. I was 45 miles away at work. I only hit 130mph twice.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well, I can vouch for the fact that a child seat fits WONDERFULLY in the back seat of the Bullitt. When it is forward facing anyway. I can't say much for the reversed position though. My son is 15 months now and has been forward facing since just before I got the Bullitt. I can tell you this though....the only way a child seat fit into my 2000 Camaro SS in the reverse position was with the seat all the way forward on the track and the seat back pushed forward as it would be if someone wanted to get in the back. No passengers on this ride. Although now my son LOVES the rumble of the exhaust in the Bullitt and gets VERY angry if I take him anywhere in ANYTHING else. :-B Best of luck Black Sunshine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lok N Lod on 2001-08-14 22:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
94 Posts
My wife and 2 yr old are sitting here wishing you good luck tonight. Just remember that kids born to Bullittheads come with an additional 5hp! LOL. Good Luck!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
jerry,
god bless, good luck and enjoy........ its the best feeling in the world.... that sound is the only thing better then the bullitts exhaust sound...
hope all goes will,,, cheers

·
Registered
111 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-14 22:18, jdtarch wrote:
My wife and 2 yr old are sitting here wishing you good luck tonight. Just remember that kids born to Bullittheads come with an additional 5hp! LOL. Good Luck!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

My 7-month old is proof that they have the louder exhaust as well!!

Best Wishes!!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, everything went great. she was 7lbs 4oz, and 20' long. Her name is Zoe Christiana. here is a pic of her and momma...

She was born on 8-15 at 5:41am.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: black sunshine #161 on 2001-08-17 15:33 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Man, my heartiest and heartfelt congrats!!
i'm so glad that mom and baby are healthy!
your computer/Bullitt time is hereby curtailed!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hey! Why wasn't the baby named "Frank"!? I am a bit dissapointed!!

:wink:

Congrats! Cool name too (even if it wasn't Frank or Steve..) :smile:

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Congrats Black Sunshine #161,
Is this the first child BORN into a Bullitt household? Could be quite an honor years from now.

Mid Life Crisis #388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2001-08-17 16:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations. She's beautiful-and what a way to come home from the hospital!! :-B

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulations!

The best looking picture on the web site.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Congratulations from out here too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts