Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this might seem like a strange topic, but... my little girl is about six months old and it's time to put her in a new car seat. Our dilemma is, we are having a hard time finding a car seat that will fit in the back seat of the Bullitt for a rear facing position. A front facing seat is not a problem however, getting her in a rear-facing seat seems nearly impossible. Has anyone had this issue and or, does anyone have any recommendations on a car seat that might work? Now I know why people get minivans!

·
Registered
199 Posts
My son just turned two and we use the Simpson Racing seat in the Bullitt. It wouldn't work for you right now, but something to consider down the road. I get more comments on that seat then anything else on the car.

I can't really recommend a good rear facing seat that will fit in the Bullitt. If you were to do it you would have to put the seat behind the passenger seat and move the passenger seat all the way forward. This would of course mean that no one could be in the passenger seat. Also getting your girl in and out would be a challenge with the seat facing to the rear. Sorry I guess I really didn't help.

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
I was able to get my rear facing 6 month
old son in. I put him on the passenger side
and moved the passenger seat forward so it
would fit. My wife is only 5 feet tall so
she didn't need the leg room up front.

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PY
What was the make and model of the car seat you were using? My issue is that with a seat already in place on the Pax side, I am unable to get her into the seat. The sides of the car seat are too high to get her in there. Even if I was able to get her in the seat, getting her fastened in is another thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts