Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a nice day to get her cleaned up and take a few pics.. I've also got these in the yahoo club. :smile:

Blakwing

DHG #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blakwing on 2001-07-21 16:29 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
[/quote]

One word. Pretty.

The car, not you. :smile:

Very pretty, nice shots. I still love the look of DHG in the sun.

Mike

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-05-16 12:37 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-16 15:54, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
I hope you feel better, dude! I know you will after 5! (LOL) :smile:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm feeling pretty good now.. Just a bit tired. :smile:

What a GREAT car!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Now all I need is some decent weather so I can enjoy the thing! :smile:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
Blakwing: I really like the picture of the interior and you can see your face in the rear view mirror! I think I will go with that one! Thanks!

Vicki #344

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Vicki!.. I wanted to get the whole dash in a single shot so I had to stretch the ol' arm back from the front seat to get it. The side effect was gettin' my mug in the mirror. :smile:

BTW.. I'm over 1k miles now.. And I absolutely LOVE this car. I also picked up my new friend as well. A BEL 936 Radar detector. :smile: So far he's saved my little butt 6 times since I got him last Tuesday. Now that I'm past my break in I'm a bit more liberal with the ol' right foot. I've also added a K&N and do notice a bit of difference. Enjoy your cars everyone! THat's what we've got 'em for!!

Blakwing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts