Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More camping pics to share. We just got back from a week in the Idaho National Forest (panhandle). It was very relaxing and refreshing. The weather was not too cold nor too hot. The bugs weren't quite bothersome yet. We woke up one morning at 4:30 to 3 deer sniffing out our campsite. Our regular campsite wasn't open yet, so we found this great place right near a rushing creek. We had "rough it" a little though. The hot water heater wasn't working. Watched a rented movie every night on the DVD player and had to use the furnace a couple of cold mornings. :wink:

The dog lets me do just about anything to him. He loves to go camping! :)

Wonder what slept in there?

Bill and I stared at these 2 trees for the longest time trying to figure it out! The top of the tree comes out the other side of the tree next to it and hangs over the creek.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
no moose and toilet seat this time, eh?

Looks fantastic!!! I always love seeing pictures of your vacations. Makes me want to move back to WA state every time!

*sigh*

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Marcus. :) No moose or elk this time. I am hoping to see bear one of these times, but not too close up!

Review of the elk with the toilet seat stuck on her neck running around the woods somewhere in Idaho spotted back in 2005. She even stopped for a pose! :lol: (I wonder if they ever found her?)

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Makes me want to move back home westward.....Lord I miss the Sierra and Pacific Northwest horribly.

(that, and after 15 years here in the south, I NEVER got used to humidity which makes camping in the summertime just miserable to the point of why.....did I say how much I miss the Sierra??)

Me, a 4x4 or backpack, tent/stove/lantern, and a canoe explored the beautiful west... What more could you want?

Have I mentioned how much I miss the western mountains? lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Beautiful Vicki. That dog is hilarious. Love it!

I'm afraid if we were to go camping, I'd have to dig behind a bunch of car parts, motor, trans, fenders, tires etc to find the camping stuff in the shed.

Looking forward to a fun summer!

J.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts