Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey kids,

I'm back in the 918 full-time as I got a job offer today. I'll be keeping my eyes open for any new get-togethers as the Spring starts warming things up a bit.

Laterz!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Wow a new post in the OK section. :) I'm ready for another get-together. I want to see that new B.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Freakin' "A". Scott! Congrats! Let's get together, I got Bullitt fever!

What up, Brad? I haven't seen you in your cruiser in a while.

How many Okie Bullitts do we have now? I REALLY want to do some route 66 cruises this year.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bullittinthehead said:

How many Okie Bullitts do we have now? I REALLY want to do some route 66 cruises this year.
The Route 66 cruise sounds great! I really dig that idea of going to that diner that was featured on that "Drives-In and Dives" show you mentioned. I'm getting Bullitt fever pretty good too. Amazing what weather above -10 can do for your car passion.

Sent ol' Dakota a text Friday...he mentioned he was looking at a TB Bullitt now.

·
Registered
188 Posts
dhg1848 said:
The Route 66 cruise sounds great! I really dig that idea of going to that diner that was featured on that "Drives-In and Dives" show you mentioned. I'm getting Bullitt fever pretty good too. Amazing what weather above -10 can do for your car passion.

Sent ol' Dakota a text Friday...he mentioned he was looking at a TB Bullitt now.
Hey! a buddy of mine was just tellin' me about a true blue in Owasso for sale. Cool. I'm ready to RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Haha, yep. I'm between either using around the 13k I have to buy that TB with a Paxton and a 6 speed, or using a couple bucks to buy a cheap DD and putting the rest toward the B and starting it's transformation. Regardless, since my KB sold I've got mine paid off so I can hassle the bank for some more money now, hehe.

·
Registered
873 Posts
bullittinthehead said:

I'm still out there. Been working Downtown and west alot lately though. The route 66 thing sounds cool.

Ran into a guy in a nice black B at the QT at 15th and Denver. He said he had it in the Starbird show (I think Dakota may have seen it there). He didn't know about IMBOC. Told him about the site and got his phone number. He said he would be up for hanging out and cruising with us.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yep! I saw that black B at the show and tried to talk to him but he was never around.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ok guys and gals, when we gonna have this get together?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Whadda ya say we look at May? (sorry for the rhyme) I'm open the 9th, 23rd or 30th right now. Any preferences?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Should we all survive mowing our lawns(alligator attacks and chasing off cranes, etc.)after all this rain....Is anyone still down for a May get-together? Thoughts, suggestions, etc?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts