Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i paid a deposit and was all set to get the 2008 mustang gt in gray that i posted pictures of a while ago. then i get refused any reasonable term auto loan due to my own mediocre credit and the simple fact that the paper market is having a little bit of an issue....the guys at rodman ford really did there best but it wasn't going to happen.

then i get a call from herb chambers ford. they've still got the 2008 bullitt demo with 4000 miles on it. i tell them about the credit issue and they tell me that its easier to get a new car loan....end of the day i wind up with the bullitt for a good price, they took the r32 in trade for a fair price, 72 months no interest and a big smile on my face. i'm picking the thing up on monday. sometimes **** just works out.

back in the club guys; thanks for all your help.

craig

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Congrats on the new Bullitt and welcome to the family.

Be sure to let us know what number you ended up with also BLACK or GREEN?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Sometimes things work out just as they should. Congrats on the Bullitt find!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm crying at your 72 months no interest. I bought my Bullitt 6-12 months too early. Oh well. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
blacksun said:
I'm crying at your 72 months no interest. I bought my Bullitt 6-12 months too early. Oh well. Congrats on the purchase.

Yeah but you've had 6-12 months more fun
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
cgaulzetti said:
so i paid a deposit and was all set to get the 2008 mustang gt in gray that i posted pictures of a while ago. then i get refused any reasonable term auto loan due to my own mediocre credit and the simple fact that the paper market is having a little bit of an issue....the guys at rodman ford really did there best but it wasn't going to happen.

then i get a call from herb chambers ford. they've still got the 2008 bullitt demo with 4000 miles on it. i tell them about the credit issue and they tell me that its easier to get a new car loan....end of the day i wind up with the bullitt for a good price, they took the r32 in trade for a fair price, 72 months no interest and a big smile on my face. i'm picking the thing up on monday. sometimes **** just works out.

back in the club guys; thanks for all your help.

craig
cgaulzetti<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1945819", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Craig"

Well just goes to show you sometimes in the middle of what looks like a Severe Storm there

comes a Rainbow popping out !!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your New Bullitt Mustang ..........

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Craig, congrats on your purchase, now enjoy.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
great score congrats. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it's really great. the power, the sound and the overall feel are just perfect. I am really supeised at how great it handles too. my previous two cars were a vw r32 and a m3. the bullitt accelerates better than either one of those cars- and while not as tight- rides much nicer through our crappy boston roads and is just so much more fun to drive. I am shocked by the power and the sound. this car I'd great and has a perfect engine.... but then you guys know all this already.

I am going to have this car for a long time. already thinking about a brenspeed tune!

thanks again guys,

craig

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Congrats. You got a much better car that what you were going to get. Go out and have a celebration dinner at Legal Sea Foods for me (I loved that restaurant!) :D.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts