Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some discussion on deleting the badges on the Bullitt a la the 1968 version. Which version do you guys and girls like?

***note***
I like the pony, but I might paint it black. The empty grill is just computer magic. If you like the empty look www.grillcraft.com has both upper and lower grills.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brad1790 on 2001-10-12 17:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm with you Dona, I prefer the pony in his corral. The car is a Bullitt, but a Mustang first.
I understand staying true to the original, such as no fog lights or spoiler - but an empty grill just doesn't do it for me.

J.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yep, Mustang first!

:smile: Shucks! Just found out....PNY PWR vanity plate is taken here in Missouri...back to the drawing board for me!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Looks like us girls stick together on the grill look! Actually, I like it both ways. To each his own as I say. For me, the running pony stays. :smile:

1NastyFordGt has the same grill I believe.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I also like both ways, but prefer the pony look. It just seems like something is missing without the pony, well I guess that would be the pony that is missing. I think it might look nice with the second grille and a floating pony. (?)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I’m with the girls on this. There’s just something not right about the look without the pony. Maybe it’s the angle of the sides around the opening, the 68 was pretty much straight up and down.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Pony stays for me, I love it. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like it without the pony. It seems to clean up the car more.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I like the pony. But then I`m a Mustang fanatic. WixBullitt

·
Registered
410 Posts
Without the pony it look hungry for some GM butt :evil:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Whenever I see a picture of a Bullitt with no pony, I think there is just too much open space there, and it needs something, so it may as well be the pony. And for the most part, I like the pony. But when I look at my actual car, and picture it without the pony, I think it just might look good.

Add this to the list of things I ride the rail on. :smile: I can't make up my mind on the various interior alumnim bits from MGW, either. I think I need to see them in person...

Joe

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm runnin' with the horse, it stays.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How about leaving the Pony and removing the rest?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: qtownbullitt on 2001-10-13 21:46 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts