Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll! Only a lil ol' "trail apple!" (aka "wanna-be!" LOL)

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome!! That sounds like it'd be really pretty...do you have any pix posted of yours? Would love to see it! And, yeah, have been considering buying a DHG '01, that I had seen in Chino, CA.
Was wondering about what kind of gas mileage they get, though??

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Most of the 01 Bullitts unmodified will do about 15-16 mpg in town. And up to about 26 mpg on the highway, but more likely 23-24 mpg highway. Plenty of 01s for sale right now. You pretty much have your choice.

2 1/2 hours east of Memphis? Isn't that just about Nashville???

·
Registered
28 Posts
I get 22 mpg but my friends tell me I drive like an old lady. I open her up once every so often when the top is down. My fiancee, BB2008, will be posting my car pics later today after she gets a good washdown. Pollen season in GA so she's more yellow than black today.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't wait to see her!! And thanks ya'll for letting me know about the MPG...it's quite a bit better, than I expected!! Yay! That will "justify" me buying it!
David, oh not quite Nashville, it's further east of here, about 45 mins to an hour. (depending on how fast you drive! hah!)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I used to drive up that way about once or twice a year. I have a brother in Ohio, and would drive up to Nashville and the turn north. Normally I would stay at a Days Inn just outside of Loretta Lynns' place to the west of Nashville. That was a casual days drive for me then, say 1980 through 1999...

The last 3-4 times I've gone to visit him I flew...I think three hours including security time in the airports.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, yeah, you're talking about the Hurricane Mills/Bucksnort area! LOL Whoever came up with the name "Bucksnort" for a town? A deerhunter, no doubt! :lol:
Yeppers, that security can sometimes take a while!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
HorseWhisperer said:
Oh, yeah, you're talking about the Hurricane Mills/Bucksnort area! LOL Whoever came up with the name "Bucksnort" for a town? A deerhunter, no doubt! :lol:
Yeppers, that security can sometimes take a while!
That's the exit! Sorry, it's been so long I couldn't even remember Bucksnort! :rolleyes:

I usually just walk right through security nowdays, no problem. I think the last time they actually were glad to have someone to talk to...:lol: Yeah, righty!:doubt:

Bucksnort! I think that's funny!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.