821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-01-16 12:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! They aren't there for good...in fact, I have a clear license plate protector over my plate and the stickers peel right off...I just want to see if I get any reactions! :grin:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I ordered a large number of the medium size holes (for raffles) and they just showed up.

I will be posting the raffle news soon, and I haven't decided what to do with all the Bullet Holes I have. :smile:

B-Man

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karl,

I got them on eBay, the guy was nice and the bullet holes arrived in TWO days! Here is the seller name to look up his auctions:

bluedurango

You get 30 holes, 6 large cling ons and 24 small (like what's on my shown plate) for $1.80 and then .50 cents to ship however many you buy, be it one set or one hundred sets! He's the cheapest and the nicest! Jeep magazine wants $7 for six large only and $4.95 to ship!

Enjoy!
Bubbles

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks Dona, I just placed a bid! I've never seen an auction like that, does everyone who bids get a set? I noticed it is a Dutch auction, it's pretty amazing that they could ship them to you in 2 days, I ordered something from Houston yesterday, and they said it would take 3 business days, lol. :smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, MOLJAY, that's how it works!! A "dutch" auction simply means they have more than one to sell and as long as "bidders" do not exceed "quantity", you get a set! In fact, you probably bid on the same auction I have a bid on, as well as my sister (we are "mom2bullitt4841" and "jalee777" you can view bidders by clicking on bidder history on the right side of the auction page) but I went ahead and paid him (with PayPal) and he sent mine on out....I asked him about that and he said "sure!"....I went ahead and placed a bid on the auction so that I could leave him feedback, that's a nice thing to do for a seller. Anyway, you can pay him now, and he'll send them now as well, he's nice about that...just send him and e-mail, let him know you'd like to do that...unless, of course, you have patience....mine is "thin" when I want something I've won, besides I bid on it days ago, when it had over 6 days left in the auction, I didn't want to wait!!! haha!! :smile:

I hope you enjoy them!! :smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P.S. I stuck three of the "large" ones on the back of my husband's Explorer...the deal is, he leaves for work at night, does NOT walk around behind his truck when he leaves and won't walk around back when he gets parked and goes into work (this is good). I'm playing a joke on him, he does NOT know I have any of them...I peeled them off my plate until he finds "his". Anyway, I'm hoping when one of his co-workers arrives tomorrow morning for the morning shift, they will see them and go ask my husband about his truck being shot up....now...my husband has a good sense of humor, I only hope he's laughing when he gets home.... hope he's not upset about me doing it and not telling him...but, that's the whole point, right? Anyway, his truck was MAJOR dirty today and it's raining, so I hope they stick!! Here is a shot. I'm thinking I should have put more....hmmmm

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Cute Dona!
I saw those Bullet holes on a PT Cruiser at a show last summer and have wanted some for our Bullitt ever since.
Neat idea!
Joyce

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
That's funny Donna,

Be sure to let us know how the joke turns out;-)

Bud

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sure will. He's left for work, so it's just a matter of time now....I gotta have patience...somebody will see them at some point. I hope!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
those look GREAT from a distance!!
pretty authentic looking
neat trick Dona

1 - 14 of 14 Posts