Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next weekend, on either the 20th or 21st, I’m planning to have a small barbeque at my house to celebrate my birthday and to kick off the start of summer. I’d like to extend an invitation to those of you here on the site.

I’m still working on the details, and will keep this thread as up-to-date as I can. I figure that burgers and hotdogs would be the easiest, but am open to other suggestions as well. I am also tossing around the idea of fajitas, brisket and sausage depending on the head count.

If anyone would be interested, let me know.

I’m in Kyle, by the way, so it’s not a bad drive for those in the Central Texas area.

-Tyler

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Yum! Texas Barbeque!! Wish I wasn't 1,388 miles and 19 hours away. But I am sure there are plenty of Texas Bullittheads nearby.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Is Kyle this side or that side of Austin? My birthday's next Friday, might be fun. However, it's also Fathers Day weekend and I need to go see my Dad in Hico. I don't take the B up there anymore.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Is Kyle this side or that side of Austin? My birthday's next Friday, might be fun. However, it's also Fathers Day weekend and I need to go see my Dad in Hico. I don't take the B up there anymore.
Dave, Kyle is just south of Austin, North of San Marcos.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
10fore said:
Next weekend, on either the 20th or 21st, I’m planning to have a small barbeque at my house to celebrate my birthday and to kick off the start of summer. I’d like to extend an invitation to those of you here on the site.

I’m still working on the details, and will keep this thread as up-to-date as I can. I figure that burgers and hotdogs would be the easiest, but am open to other suggestions as well. I am also tossing around the idea of fajitas, brisket and sausage depending on the head count.

If anyone would be interested, let me know.

I’m in Kyle, by the way, so it’s not a bad drive for those in the Central Texas area.

-Tyler
Tyler, with that being Father's Day weekend, you won't get many takers. Might be better the following weekend, although I understand it may be out of sync with your birthday. I would go the weekend of the 27th, but I already have other plans fot Father's Day weekend.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I'm going to see my Dad on Sunday. All my free time lately has been spent packing to move, so I'm out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been so busy lately that I've been pretty scatter brained. It completely slipped my mind that this coming weekend is Father's day weekend. I'll plan on another time then.
-Tyler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts