Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a very slighly used Bassani x-pipe with high flow cats for their Bullitt?? I would like to sell mine for 350.00 plus shipping..I took off the little id plate on the pipe because it rattled other than that it is mint(not that the tag has anything to do with it).If anyone is interested or want to make an offer just send me a e-mail or whatever..thanks for the read..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Why are you removing the pipe? I would be interested if i was in the states, but currently deployed to a remote location without my Bullitt :sad: . I was thinking about getting that pipe, so i'm looking for some info about it. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only reason I am selling is because I need a little cash for a big hunting trip that I hopefully get to go on..The pipe is in excellent shape and sounds real good too..thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dammit!!! I'm really not that far from there in La. I want them but I'm on the otherside of the world!! :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am interested. I sent you an e-mail a few days ago, but no response. Still have it for sale?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts