Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed bassani x-pipe with cats yesterday..It sounds pretty good..It seems to help on the low end a bit..Any advice on mufflers, like which ones work and sound best with this set-up?? Does anyone know if the 01 Cobra massa air flow meter will work on the Bullitt?? GOD Bless America!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've heard Bassani x-pipes mentioned quite a bit but their site contains no information right now. What did it cost and what, if any, hp gain does it give?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chud on 2001-09-14 18:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I DONT A HP INCREASE NUMBER, BUT IT MADE A SEAT OF THE PANTS DIFFERENCE..I BOUGHT MINE USED FROM A ANOTHER STANGER OFF THE NET FOR 250..I WOULD SAY IT WAS WELL WORTH IT..

·
Registered
543 Posts
KRS01, I have a Bassani X with cats on my Bullitt. I didn't like the sound with the stock chambered mufflers. I wielded in Magnaflows. It now has a nice gurgle at idle and then screams when you get on it like a Winston Cup car. No resonance at all inside of the car. It's all at the end of the tailpipe.

John

·
Registered
199 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
Does anyone know if the 01 Cobra massa air flow meter will work on the Bullitt</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
From what I have read the Bullitt came with the Cobra Mass air meter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts