Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-02 13:25, chilli bullitt wrote:
because look at what I found on the Mustang board at BON. I just hope tey don't make the paint available to everyone too!!!!
http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvScreen=CTGY&Store_Code=GRPP&catagory_Code=BULLITT

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
my mistake on the address. this should get you there...
http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GRPP&Category_Code=BULLITT

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-02 13:33, chilli bullitt wrote:
On 2001-06-02 13:25, chilli bullitt wrote:
because look at what I found on the Mustang board at BON. I just hope tey don't make the paint available to everyone too!!!!
http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvScreen=CTGY&Store_Code=GRPP&catagory_Code=BULLITT

my mistake on the address. this should get you there...
http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GRPP&Category_Code=BULLITT

Sheesh! Is that unsettling or what? Won't be long before we see the first few clones. Lets hope the exhaust note isn't easily copied.

They screwed up the Bullitt logo on the license plate thingee BTW. Too Scrunched and the B is wrong (yes, I spent a bunch of time trying to get Bullittclub logo to look right). :smile:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I would'nt worry too much about it. What will really seperate the winkies from the winkie wannabes will be the ones who manage to copy the cobra brakes. That will take some change and effort! :smile:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
And to add insult to injury, I just read that the 2002 V6's will have our side scoops......

·
Registered
959 Posts
I guess that copying is the sincerest form of flattery. Still bugs the crap out of me though.

Brian
FordBullitt #66

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well...Guess what? DHG is NOT a color unique to Bullitt's only. It's a standard 2001 Ford Truck color. Yes, that's right. Go to your dealership and pick up a color chip sheet...it's in there!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Five Oh B told us several weeks ago that it was available on the Escape and one other Ford vehicle. but it IS NOT nor ever will be availble again on any other MUSTANG!!
( at least that's Ford's "promise" this year)

·
Banned
978 Posts
On 2001-06-04 09:05, 69stang wrote:
Well...Guess what? DHG is NOT a color unique to Bullitt's only. It's a standard 2001 Ford Truck color. Yes, that's right. Go to your dealership and pick up a color chip sheet...it's in there!

That's right, and it is called PX. It is the same color as PY just a different code. :smile:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey folks, my rotors don't look like that? Do anyone else's come from the factory cross drilled or slotted?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chalmers2212 on 2002-05-13 07:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i look at it as vindication for all those haters who said we "paid" to much for "nothing". Just go to the corral or stangnet and look at the group puchases for Bullitt parts.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
No C Panels as well. That really sets the car aprart at a quick look. But hey I like the drilled rotors :wink:.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
219 Posts
~$3786 (plus whatever tax & shipping would add) not including the seats, exhaust, rolled tips, rocker panels and c-pillars. Looks like we got a bargain!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
and don't forget that "the exhaust" includes free'r flowing cats and our unique Mufflers.
those rotors are nice....they are NOT what came on the Bullitt though!!!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
When some of the SE MI Bullitts got together last month, Mr. T pointed out a couple of items that are unique to the Bullitt over and above the wheels, brakes, manifold, trim, etc. Suffice to say it would take a considerable effort to duplicate a Bullitt exactly. Although, making a semi-clone would be relatively easy. We will see in several years if the Bullitt's value justifies the work.

·
Registered
134 Posts
As far as the colour goes...Canadian Tire here in Canada sells Highland Green Touchup Paint under their Motomaster product line...and yes, there are some other vehicles available with the highland green colour.sad but true.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts