Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up, the Bear Mtn car cruie/show begine on Wednesday may 6th at 6 PM and will be going on every wednesday eve through the fall. This show brings an amazing 1000 plus vehicles almost every week. Its truly an amazing show. I am sponsoring the show and will be giving away weekly trophies.....
I would love to see my fellow Bullitt owners attend and would be even more excited to have an IMBOC member win one of our trophies.
CK out the show out at:
http://www.popyourhood.com/RodBendersCruiseInfo.html

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've gone to this show quite often in the past but have never seen any other Bullitts there. When did you become a sponsor? Mine is still 100% stock and a hanger queen, but I love looking at it every time I hang out in my garage. My problem with owning the Bullitt, my 6th Mustang overall, is that I am paranoid taking it anywhere but to a family member's house. Even when I take it to Bear Mtn., I feel others park close and force spectators to come too close and even rub against my sleek black Bullitt. The car is dingless. At the end of last season, they had a sign that only cars from 1984(?) and older could park on the lawn. I was shoe-horned into the parking near the ice rink and later found many cars on the lawn much newer than 1984. Did not sit well with me. The problem I found was that anyone with a rice-burner that had a spoiler on it was showing up and occupying valuable spots that should be there for the american muscle. I'll probably try again, if you say that I'll be able to safely get my Bullitt onto the lawn. Would be nice to park next to another one, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We started sponsoring them this year, we have been adressing similar concerns to yours. The first 2 shows of the season are in the back parking lot proceeded by the huge field. The 1990 and newer cars have to purchase a one time season pass for $45. IMO, they do this as a measure to keep away the ricer cars. Its money well spent and goes to a great cause. Unfortuantely, every show has those who like to "touch" the show cars. I completely understand your concern.
My car has been there on occasion, however as of late she spends more time apart do to the amount of mods she has.......
I will enclose a map to clarify the 09 parking arrangements:
http://www.popyourhood.com/RodBendersCruiseInfo.html

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats to Bullitt 512!!!!

Congrats to a fellow Bullitt owner on winning the HPM/Bear Mountain trophy. Well deserved Jim.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts