Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it has been snowing a lot lately in Idaho , it's been over 3 weeks since the Bullitt saw the light of day. Came out the front door to get in the Super Duty and realized what a beautiful day it was, even though it was only 27 degrees, but not a cloud in the sky. Locked the truck back up and opened the garage and there it was, my baby! Forgot how great it sounded as it rolled outside.It was great driving around with the windows down and the heater on so I could hear the rumble.Took the long way between my stops as I ran errands.Life is indeed good! All of you out there that put your cars away for the entire winter are missing out ! Get them out and DRIVE THEM!Every time I romped on it I giggled like a little girl! Happy New Year to everyone and to all a good drive!Steve.:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Steve know how you feel been driving the last couple days as much as possible winter can set in any time now and then the B gets covered

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Glad you were able to get out. I once lived in Idaho (Idaho Falls - Navy Nuclear Power) and remember well how cold it was. Makes me appreciate Florida. I've never had the B's heater on. Not sure if it actually works.:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
For the first time in a month, my B got to stretch its legs. It does suck having to store it for most of the winter, but I think it makes you appreciate it even more when you do get to drive it.
Looks like it'll continue to be clear and sunny for the next couple days. I'll def be taking advantage.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
The winter SUCKS !!!
Minnesota hasn't been to kind to its Mustangs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts