Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: :nerd: :grin:
I got a case of bud and another case of Coors light. All ready drank 2 large Margetta's (spelling sucks) :???:
:cool: breeze
:bullitt:
Time to drink with buds on Bullitt club

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Time to to ROCK. 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer. :smile:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
96 bottles of beer take one down skip a few 88 bottles of beer. Caught up and didn't spill any :grin:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back in my younger days I was 3 beer sailior.... Drink 1, spill 1, and give the other away. But after many years and the CPO initation I know how to cheat..... :grin:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-18 20:29, chilli bullitt wrote:
Hey guys!!! Remember some of us have to work this evening!!!! Make sure you save me some of those Coors Lights!!! :wink:
Cam</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I hope you're not on DUI duty tonight! :lol:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No DUI for me I'm a home body.... All the Beer you would ever need right here..... Cam Hurry up it's going fast

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'll pass on the beer....eeeewwww....I'm havin' Schmirnoff Ice instead.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey Bullitt4995, you are right, a "moon" pie sounds good too!

LMAO
:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
821 Posts
OK now, the nerd face is mine, nobody can have it, OK? Mine, mine I tell you, it looks EXACTLY like me! How many of you can say that about the "smileys"? heehee

LOL

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,251 Posts
that nerd face must be a new one. I haven't seen that before! I need to go to FAQ and find out how to make one! (Dona you are not a NERD!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well, maybe I'm NOT a nerd, but that "smiley" looks exactly like me. When I sit here, I have my blonde hair "up" and my glasses on (contacts not in) so it looks like ME, so I chose it for ME! LOL

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those where the days... I was drunk!!! hell yeah

1 - 20 of 32 Posts