Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jimmy, is that party you talked about still goin on in here Friday night? I will have to stop by to see.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Tomorrow night?
I guess I will have to drink again tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Yep, Lets all meet here at the Bullitthead watering hole for a key smashing good time. Bring your posion and expect a good time bashing F bodies and Ricers. We'll all join in on some classic drinking songs tapped merrily 2 fingered on our PC's key board, until you can't see them key's
Lets see what lurks in our bullitt minds.. You to can have your fortune read by Jimmy Ray the master of nothing, on line and for nothing. Tell all your Bullitt friends your wildest thoughts. Or just join in and read them with out a wimper, just as long as your having fun.....
So send the love of your life to Walmart with this weeks pay check alone and join us. Your Bullitthead Club friends for a great time

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sounds like a smashing good time to me. I just have to remember to put a bib on my key board so I don't go up in smoke when I spill my beer all over it.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't have a computer at home anymore, so I will hoist one in honor of all my Bullittheaded pals! I will also trust y'all not to talk ill of me when I am unable to defend myself in my usual hoopy, froopy, dippity, doopy manner.

9:00 central time I will be chuggin in your stead.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Catsmasher is that the real name of your town? I'm just starting to get a buzz on and I noticed the name.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'd never talk bad or write bad about the smasher....... Heres to your old PC may it always be rembered for the keys you loved to touch.
Any reason to drink another coors light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts