Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is serious stuff...Beer contains female hormones!

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the
results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female
hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their
beer consumption.
The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain
phytoestrogens)
and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory,
100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1 argued over nothing.
2 refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3 Gained weight.
4 Talked excessively without making sense.
5 Became overly emotional.
6 Couldn't drive.
7 Failed to think rationally
8 Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
test
test
test

*GET YOUR FREAK ON*

Attachments

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Beer duct taped to your hands? That's great for not losing them, but what about the next one you need?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Beer duct taped to your hands? That's great for not losing them, but what about the next one you need?
That and what about when you gotta pee??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
That and what about when you gotta pee??? :lol: :lol:
Ummm, ouch? :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
The point of the game (called Edward 40 Hands) is to down both 40 ounce beers allowing the duct tape to be removed so that you can take a whiz. If you have to take a whiz prior to finishing both 40 ounce beers, the designated Edward 40 Hands "Official Guy" will not allow the duct tape to be removed (by the designated Edward 40 Hands "Tape Removal Guy") and you whiz in your pants.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Cochese said:
The point of the game (called Edward 40 Hands) is to down both 40 ounce beers allowing the duct tape to be removed so that you can take a whiz. If you have to take a whiz prior to finishing both 40 ounce beers, the designated Edward 40 Hands "Official Guy" will not allow the duct tape to be removed (by the designated Edward 40 Hands "Tape Removal Guy") and you whiz in your pants.
Note: If you are caught dumping out your beer(s) claiming to have finished both of them, the duct tape will not be removed until you whiz in your pants. This is serious stuff. Cochese out. :lol:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Cochese said:

I believe I could do pretty well at this game.....:cool:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
I believe I could do pretty well at this game.
Maybe so, hot shot. I'll have you know that I was "THE KING" at Edward 40 Hands. I could down SIX 40s before having to whiz. Fish feared me (fear that I might whiz in their ocean, lake, pond, puddle, whatever). Women flocked to me (envious of my humongous bladder). My wife thought I was retarded (don't know why). Anyway, I retired from all drinking eight months ago. :smile:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Cochese said:
Maybe so, hot shot. I'll have you know that I was "THE KING" at Edward 40 Hands. I could down SIX 40s before having to whiz. Fish feared me (fear that I might whiz in their ocean, lake, pond, puddle, whatever). Women flocked to me (envious of my humongous bladder). My wife thought I was retarded (don't know why). Anyway, I retired from all drinking eight months ago. :smile:

So you could be the Judge & tape removal Advocate General since you've retired from competition...:smile:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
So you could be the Judge & tape removal Advocate General since you've retired from competition.
:lol:

For sure.

Party on, Wayne.

Party on, Garth.

:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Showed this to my wife. She didn't even smile as I fell out of my chair laughing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts