Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hopeing someone on here had a part number or size that I need for my novi 2000.
Really dont want to spend the 80 bucks from paxton when I know the part store probley has the same belt for half that. Any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Get a some string and use it to route your belt then mesure the outcome. You will probably have to have a friend help you with the tensioner belt.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish it was as easy as looking at the belt for the part#. I am intalling the blower, all I have is the stock belt. Would your vortech belt be the same for my Novi 2000? I believe they use the same bracket. If so what size belt do you use?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish it was as easy as looking at the belt for the part#. I am intalling the blower, all I have is the stock belt. Would your vortech belt be the same for my Novi 2000? I believe they use the same bracket. If so what size belt do you use?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
826 Posts
Reload has a belt length of 108". A 106.5" belt was referenced in the link above. I would look for a belt length in between these and then if it is too short or too long, take it back and get one an inch bigger or smaller.

Goodyear part# 4061073 (6PK2725), 107.3" length, 6 rib
Gates part# K061073 (85522335), 107.3" length, 6 rib
Dayco part# 5061065 (6PK2705), 107" length, 6 rib

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
why not call Paxton and ask them the belt size?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paxton wont tell becauce if they told me then I wouldnt buy there 80 dollar belt.

This is wierd I went and got the exact belt that was on reload got the same part numer in the pic. Its to small. With the Tensioner maxed out I could just barley not get in on. should I go one or two inches bigger?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts