Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ya Kerry I will have to agree with you on the Patterson show, only because that is the show that we have attended. Are you and Diane bringing booth cars to this show or have you decided yet. How was the Yakima car show last weekend.
Hey Steve are you coming over for the Patterson show this year. I hear you almost added another ticket to your cruise resume. Talk you guys later. Ray & Rhonda!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RBULLIT4449 said:
Ya Kerry I will have to agree with you on the Patterson show, only because that is the show that we have attended. Are you and Diane bringing booth cars to this show or have you decided yet. How was the Yakima car show last weekend.
Hey Steve are you coming over for the Patterson show this year. I hear you almost added another ticket to your cruise resume. Talk you guys later. Ray & Rhonda!
I'm waiting to hear back from Steve hopefully he will.
We just may bring both cars since it looks like the weather is going to be nice for the drive.. But that mostly depends on if I can talk Diane into driving her car that early in the AM ;) ...

=-=-=-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.