Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, anyone have an opinion on what the absolute BEST fitting and looking Off-Road H-pipe for our Bullitts is?

Anyone make a STAINLESS unit, similar in quality to a Bassani X??

I want to keep the stock manifold and cat-back setup (for now). I love the sound we already have, I just want a LOUDER and deeper, throaty sound that a H provides.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Check out http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/html/cat11.htm . They have Offrd and highflow "H"s for 2001 models. The price isn't listed yet because they aren't "available" yet, but When I got my highflow MAC "H" I was also considering these, and Sean Hyland said they'd make one for me at a good price (would take a couple months though). Totally 409 stainless steel. I've heard mixed reviews on other fora concerning their fit/ease of installation.
Also, you may try BBK...their stuff is stainless but I don't know if they're making "H"s anymore (at least I know they're not doing highflow...offroads may be available).
Just so you know, I'm VERY happy with my Highflow MAC "H", and glad I went that route. I think it looks great under there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dennis. I remember you mentioning that you were happy with your MAC "H" setup, and I'm looking for the same type of sound characteristics you were looking for. I just wasn't that impressed with the "aluminized" look of the MAC pieces (at least the way they look in magazines and web pages).
I'd like to get that quality stainless steel look, but I don't know who even makes one in an O/R H.
I'll call SeanHyland up (they're fairly close to Toronto) and ask what they may have available.
Otherwise, I just may go with the MAC.

Thanks again Dennis!
(Were you ever able to get a sound bite of your setup to share with us???)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
On 2002-01-11 16:28, evil428 wrote:
I'll call SeanHyland up (they're fairly close to Toronto) and ask what they may have available.

Yep, if you live that close I would DEFINITELY look them up. They may have exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks again Dennis!
(Were you ever able to get a sound bite of your setup to share with us???)

Nope, sorry. I'm very limited with what I can do with this six year old computer...It's hurting. Will be upgrading or buying new very soon though, and may be able to have more computer fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts