Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking into getting 5317 dropped into the weeds. However I would like a set of springs that will give the car a nice stance, as well as function well at the track. Just looking for some advice and some stories of what you guys run. Thanks alot and I look forward to hearing your responses.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Well I just installed a set of H&R springs on 2445 and I think the ride is much better than with the Eibach (had these on my 2002 Stang). I have yet to really test the handling as there are a few thinkgs I need to have happen before I do (like a good warm up outside.)

See my mod update thread (link in my sig) for a look at how it looks!

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
have Vogtlands on mine and am very happy with the ride and the height.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have H&R super sports on mine. perfect stance in my opinion. Ive never driven it at the track but just around town it feels so much more solid than stock.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Eibach sportlines here, love em......BUT they're actually for sale cause i'm doing coil-overs with my tubular k member. pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
H&R Sports here (not Super Sports). Really like the stance and the ride is great. I was worried that going with the Super Sports would cause me to need C/C plates and new shocks/struts. With the Sports, I am in nearly perfect alignment and no need for shocks/struts at the moment.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Any H&R spring.

7,020 Posts
fully adjustable ... it's the way to go !

splysecond aka Justin, consider coil-overs !

Maximum Motorsports has a kit COP-52 $ 1,614.76
but 'ask Jason @ 1-800-839-0928 for the DHG 1005 / imboc big discount'

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/

MM front coil-over kit CPO-1
MM rear coil-over kit
Hypercoil Spring 2-1/2" HYP35010250 = 350 lbs
Hypercoil Springs 2-1/4" HYP22509225 = 225 lbs
Bilstein front struts V36-4138-H1
Bilstein read shocks BE5-6418-HO
MM Caster/Camber plates MMCC9994

This kit will give you 6" of lift or drop ... you can slam it to the ground!

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.