Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still looking at a new BULLITT either 2019 or 2020. I see there's about a $4000 rebate out there if you qualify.

The 2019 I'm looking at is $51,880 and the 2020 is $52,090.

I know rebates will change after June 1st.

So what would be a good price on either car (NO TRADE)? What's your recent experience on pricing or buying?

Thanks,

ARMY TC

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Hey Army TC.
In early December, got a new 19 with magnaride, electronics and car cover for $43.700, which had been sitting since early September. I researched the heck of the FL market prior. I was a buyer with great credit and no trade in.
2019's are now really rotten apples sitting on the dealer lots for more than 9 months. Ford probably has unrevealed dealer incentives to clear these from dealer lots and the 2020's have a 1k gas guzzler tax. You are a welcome buyer for a 2019.
Use Cars.com, which has many dealers advertise new cars, and set your search radius far out. A road trip may save you many $K for a 19, as they are stinking up a dealer lots.
Stick with your guns and desired options. Find a 2019!
Go Navy!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tossass4370,
Thanks for the info...………..A few dealers are showing online the 2019 with options I want (same as yours) for $45.7K.

I'm still trying to convince myself that I should sell my 2009 and move into a new BULLITT.

Decisions, decisions...……….

My "B" came out of storage this week and after a cleaning my "B" still looks really good.

I know the extra power would be great and the safety items, backup camera and side alerts would keep me safer.

Thanks NAVY!

ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unless the online calculator is wrong...……….that's $39, 137...…..U.S. Dollars

Compared to what I'm seeing online...……..that's a decent deal!!!
Thanks for the info!
ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just did a search of Canadian BULLITT inventory. A dealer has a 2020 with Electronics, cover, and magnetic ride...…….the MSRP is $60825 that equates to $43506 USD. The dealer has it listed for $55,575 that equates to $39, 751 USD.

Are BULLITTS cheaper in Canada or are there other fees or taxes? Or, is the conversion incorrect...………..
Maybe some Canadian can explain this for me.

Thanks,

ARMY TC

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Did a cars dot com search...only one listed within 150 miles of me in Tigard, a Portland bedroom community. Asking $51K...

Glad I don't have the "I want one" feeling...

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
$51K is a lot of money...but not really a LOT of money. I toyed with the idea of buying a '19, but decided having one wouldn't make me any happier or sadder. It would just mean I'd have a newer Mustang to drive to my favorite pool hall.

But that's just me. If you really want the newest Bullitt, and think it would make you happier than the one you have, don't pine away for one...buy one.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks,
I always value your opinion!

At this time I'll give things a rest until the VIRUS thing settles down. Right now, I'm looking for a place to open up so I can get a haircut!

ARMY TC

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Almost 2 years old. Man, the time does go by fast. Never really thought of that angle.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bigmark1991...…….
Thanks...…………..exactly what I've experienced in Western PA.

2019's and 2020's are few and far between in my area. Most dealers flat out told me that they didn't want to stock something that keeps the lot warm for two years!

BTW...………..it also looks like the SHELBY GT350 is also a lot warmer...……….there's nearly 20 (2019/2020) of them within 100 miles of my ZIP CODE.

Unless someone offers me a "FAIR" price for my 2009...…………….I keep what I have for a while!

ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pwd72s...……

I hear you!! I do a car cruise list for about 150 people in my area of cruises within a 50 mile radius of my zip code. I spent a lot of time typing "cancelled" this afternoon.
I really enjoy taking the BULLITT to the cruises, listening to the music, eating a hot dog or burger, and talking about cars.
It looks like this will be a slow Summer for cruising!
So what I have, my 2009, will get me thru the Summer.
Unfortunately, at our age, there's little time to waste...…….that's the "BUMMER"!!!
You win some, you lose some, but you must dress up for all of them! Batter up!

ARMY TC

1 - 20 of 43 Posts