Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Bullitheads, here are the mods on Bullitt #00680 and some background info. Your job is to guess what the RWHP and RWT will be when I go to the dyno again.
Mods:
1) C&L 80mm MAF w/Orange Sampling Tube
2) Magnaflow 2.5 inch Catted X-Pipe
3) Magnaflow 2.5 inch CatBack
4) Steeda Under-drive Pulleys
5) FRPP Aluminum Drive Shaft
6) JMS Chip tuned for the mods
*) This is still with 3.27 gears!

Oh yeah...it is colder now here in Kansas and there is less humidity in the air so don't forget to take that into consideration. Also; Bullitt #00680 now has 5000 miles on it.

Background: Bullitt #00680 dyno'd 234.9 RWHP and 278.6 RWT Factory Stock @ 1525 miles. That was with an Intake Air Temperature of 80.9 degrees F, Barometric Pressure of 28.94 in.Hg., Vapor Pressure of 0.27 in.Hg.

Okay...that's it! Have a go at it. Let's see your estimations

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT680 on 2001-12-17 10:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! Only four estimates so far. Could any of you that have given estimates also give me what your cars dyno'd at Factory Stock and the number of miles on them when that dyno was done? Also; please include atmospheric conditions at the time of the dyno.

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reason that I was asking for your baseline numbers and atmospheric conditions is so that I could better compare apples to apples and toss out the oranges.

Did anyone baseline with stats similar to the ones that I listed in the first post?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Atmosphere: 45 F, 29.95 Hg
RWHP: 247.81
RWTQ: 290.10

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, it looks like that was it for any knowledge regarding what power my mods might produce. The car will be dyno'd next Saturday (29 Dec 2001) and the power numbers will be posted in this thread along with the original baseline so that everyone will be able to make sense out of it.

Personally, I'm looking for 255 RWHP/285 RWT.

Merry Christmas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts