Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is watch out when parallel parking against high curbs. Those beautiful Euroflange wheels will chip, bend and dent in a heartbeat! Ask me how I know. :frown: The good news? Since there was no visible scuff on the tire, Ford and I decided that the damage was done at the factory and they replaced the entire wheel free of charge. Lucky, or what? Not. I scuffed the very aforementioned new wheel the other day! :eek: The good news? It's not nearly as bad as before and can hardly be seen. As I said, BEWARE OF THOSE CURBS WHEN PARKING!!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I don't know where this tread will go but, purchase the above curb feelers, they are trick

·
39,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rblack4405 said:
I don't know where this tread will go but, purchase the above curb feelers, they are trick
Ha! I was just reminiscing about those goofy things on another thread earlier this morning! Back in "the day," those were "what's up." Today, I guess they'd be "all that and a bag of chips?" I really like the "dice" version. :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Big Daddy said:
And here I was thinking you would favor the Eight Ball ones :rotfl:
Skulls man. Gotta find some with Skulls...........

·
39,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JC2954 said:
At the risk of violating the "no politics" rule, I would like to see some with the head of "W" on them.
:hyper2: :rotfl: :rolling: :hyper2: :rotfl: :rolling: :clap:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
JC2954 said:
That's what I was thinking! Skulls!

Big Daddy: Where did you find those that are posted?:cool:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
At the risk of violating the "no politics" rule, I would like to see some with the head of "W" on them.
:hyper2: :rotfl: :rolling: :hyper2: :rotfl: :rolling: :clap:
Hillary:)redface: ) has just opened a website with heads of O'Bama! 8) Will they work?:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts