Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out to Biffs a couple times but havent seen much Bullitts out there besides mine and Kujos. Anyone talking about going out there this friday??? It Could be a good time to meet all the other area Bullitt heads.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Rangerdoc and I talked about it, but were going to bring our "other" cars. I hear that the weather may not cooperate anyway. I'll know more about what's going on by Thursday evening. I'm in the middle of doing some body work on my Lemans and it may not be drivable by this Friday. I've been out there the past 3 Fridays and may give it a break this week. If enough other people post up, I may change my mind.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Yeah, the forcast is not looking good. I'll go if it's not raining. If there is a threat of rain like last week I'll bring the Bullitt. If good skys then I'll bring project 69.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah just saw the weather and it doesnt look good for friday. But ya never know we're in Texas.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I work nights so no for me!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
As of right now, it's pouring rain and I'm pretty sure not too many people will make it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigBullitt said:
As of right now, it's pouring rain and I'm pretty sure not too many people will make it.
Werd this weather blows!! :doubt:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
same here dont feel like washing the stang and it starts raining on me! (which prob will)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts