Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Biff's on August 10th, now with pix!

6 Bullitts were there (Kujo362, Rangerdoc, The Hulk, DilloDave, Absinth, and BigBullitt.)

A friend of mine with a yellow Mach 1 as well.

We had a good time bs'ing, having a few beers and making fun of everybody else, cause we're perfect! :wink: We need to try to get a few more people to show up.

This is one of the most horrific cars I ever saw. :eek:

Some nice Mustangs.

As well as some others.

Our group.

Rangerdoc arriving. Couldn't stand being called a "girl" by Kerry. :lol:

Absinth's Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'll be off my On-Call, finally. Might show up. Had a pretty good time last time out. Maybe I can get Wheels to come down too.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Where exactly is Biff's. I have tried to look for it but couldn't find it.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theHULK said:
Where exactly is Biff's. I have tried to look for it but couldn't find it.
From San Marcos, 35 south into S.A. right past the 1604 exit, take Toepperwein (I think that's the spelling, you'll know it when you see it. :grin:) Make a left at the light, and follow the road about 500 feet past the intersection, make a left into the parking lot. It's right behind Whataburger.

Dillo Dave, hope you can make it. :clap:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
theHULK said:
About what time do you guys start showing up.
About 6 to 8. The earlier the better to get spaces together. Let me correct myself. I think the Loop 1604 and Toepperwein are the same exit, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rangerdoc said:
I'm not planning on going as I have family in town. But, if the opportunity arises I'll swing by.
Bring the family! They'll love the 100 degree weather, I'm sure. :lol: Make it if you can, Brent.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
rangerdoc said:
I'm not planning on going as I have family in town. But, if the opportunity arises I'll swing by.
You always have family in town, quit being a girl and show up.

I will be there tonight with my car, the Jeep, my girlfriend, and kids.

Don't make excuses Brett, by the way did you get the springs put on? And if you did, you have no choice but to show up and let us see the finished look.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm coming down also. Car is dirty, trip is long, people are pleasant. Wouldn't miss it!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ttt. Go to first post for pix.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I saw that yellow turd of a ride pull off the exit heading to biffs on my way to work lol. That thing was so nasty.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RyanB said:
I saw that yellow turd of a ride pull off the exit heading to biffs on my way to work lol. That thing was so nasty.
Was nasty! Still is! At first I thought you were talking about Jeff's Mach. :lol: Are you working nights Ryan? Try to get away one Friday and meet us up there. You take better photos than I do. :grin: Since I don't have a decent digital, I need to un-mothball my 35mm.

·
Registered
163 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Was nasty! Still is! At first I thought you were talking about Jeff's Mach. :lol: Are you working nights Ryan? Try to get away one Friday and meet us up there. You take better photos than I do. :grin: Since I don't have a decent digital, I need to un-mothball my 35mm.
Hey its not the camera that takes good pictures :). I go to biffs like twice a year cause of work, went once this year so Im sure I got another visit coming soon.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey that's a really good pic of my Bullitt ya got there man thanx! See you guys out there again this friday!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey that's a really good pic of my Bullitt ya got there man thanx! See you guys out there again this friday!

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Absinth said:
Just added you to the "were there" list. Sorry! :grin: Don't know who all will make it this weekend. If you go to much, it takes the fun out of it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts