Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up to getting together? It's been 3 weeks since the last gathering.

Anybody game? The powers that be blocked IMBOC at work (dogs!), so I may not get to respond until the evenings.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im gonna be at the Firehouse pub and grille on Walzem 6pm-11pm for the Clash of The Titans Pre Party, bunch of cars and people will be over there hanging out.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where on Walzem is that?

·
Registered
163 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Where on Walzem is that?
Right off of I35 and Walzem Rd., SE side of I35 next to Roosevelt High School in the same parking lot as the old Target. That whole lot gets full usually.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I graduated from Roosevelt. That whole area ain't what it used to be! I may check it out. Thanks Ryan.

·
Registered
163 Posts
BigBullitt said:
That whole area ain't what it used to be! I may check it out. Thanks Ryan.
Well at least that area is getting some looking at cause of rackspace, I hope to see it improve some.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're talking rain now. So it may be a moot point. If it's nice, I may run by Biff's first. Anybody else want to chime in?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yea this rain is real patchy though, if it keeps raining Im gonna sleep all night hehe.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It was packed at the firehouse around 9pm when I went, they say it was dry most of the day. The models were the best I have seen there.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got hammered rain wise about 6:30. I spent most of the time trying to keep my garage from flooding. Hope you had fun. Post pics, cause I know you took them! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts