Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I headed out to Biff's last night about 7:30. Waayy to crowded for me. Idiots with big 4 wheel drive trucks seem to think that they should have as much right squeezing in with the hot rods/classics. Although during my inching through the parking lot, I heard a couple of people commenting on "That's a Bullitt, I'd like to have one", and then explaining what a Bullitt is to someone. I'd like to meet up with other Bullittheads there soon, but we need to plan something in advance and we would need to get there earlier (like around 6:30.)

Let's get something together.

Incidentally, I woke up around 4:30 this morning and turned on the tv, just in time to catch "Bullitt" starting! :lol:

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Yea,
Dave you do have to get there early. Didn't know about the 4x4's though. Stupid rednecks,you don't see a Mustang club or Corvette club at a damn tractor pull!!
Anyway, we shall get together soon spring is right around the corner.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kujo362 said:
Yea,
Dave you do have to get there early. Didn't know about the 4x4's though. Stupid rednecks,you don't see a Mustang club or Corvette club at a damn tractor pull!!
Anyway, we shall get together soon spring is right around the corner.
I know, that's my logic exactly. I wouldn't take the Bullitt to some place full of big a$$ trucks, so WTF?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You guys have a place where only hot rods and classic cars are permitted?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Dang, I was going to go but it was already getting dark and I figured it was too late. My Bullitt is still getting some paint work done from the break in. I was going to bring the project 69 instead. Sounds like it was a good thing I didn't go. But, I'm up for this Friday. Won't be able to do next Friday.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
rblack4405 said:
You guys have a place where only hot rods and classic cars are permitted?
Permitted and welcomed!

Rangerdoc, this Friday would be cool. Let's plan for it as the day gets closer. I went by the Pig Stand on Broadway on my way home and it was hopping too. I thought they had closed down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts