Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the Car Craft Nationals this 3 day weekend with my Black Bullitt. I was the only Bullitt there. We had about 7000 cars entered into the show . On Saturday we had @ 100,000 people attend. It was an awesome time.
The point I am getting to , I had a lot of people looking at my car ,and I had a lot of question to answer!
I didn't win anything, and that's ok with me, considering that I was up against $100,000 cars. I was way out of their league!
I am very happy at the way my Black Bullitt made me feel,a little special .
One nice looking gal said that my car look delicious , That was a REAL turn on for me:wub:

·
Registered
98 Posts
BlackPony said:
One nice looking gal said that my car look delicious , That was a REAL turn on for me:wub:
did u get her number? :D

I have yet to see an 08 bullitt in my area... I don't know where they all are... Guessing still on the dealers lots. :confused:

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for representing the BULLITT!!!!! It never gets old talking to people about the Bullitt.....Amazing how many people don't know about our cars or even Steve McQueen ...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.