Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll!! I realize, this is a "rinky-dink" car show compared to what many of you attend, but, here is an event going on this weekend. =)
Hey, it's ALWAYS the same cars/trucks here, year after year...so, maybe it's time to show this area, what BULLITTS are all about!! LOL LOL LOL No one really seems to know much about them! Argh!
Anyway, it'd be an enjoyable ride, for those of you, that are just looking for a nice drive, for the day! There's also some other things going on, like a parade, etc. But, some good local bands are playing, later, for the music lovers!

The event this year is sponsored by Famous Angus Fresh Burgers and Spuds and the areas local merchants and there will be 25 classes ranging from cars,trucks, 4x4's, and motorcycles.Best of Show winner will receive a 44 inch tall trophy plus $100.00 in cash, there will be a Peoples Choice trophy along with $50.00 cash, a longest distance driven trophy, and there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies in each class with all 1st place winners receiving $10.00 cash. Registration is from 8am until 12 noon and registration fees are $15.00 for the first entry and $10.00 for your second entry(if you brought two entries). spectator admission is free, so come on out and enjoy a fun filled day with us.

Date and Time
Sat May 24, 2008 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm (EDT)

Event Schedule
Times are shown in America/Kentucky/Louisville time.

Date Time Description
May 24, 2008 8:00 am – 3:00 pm registration 8 am till 12 noon CST

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow...who knew?!? This year, there were 97 entries in this car show!! Hey, for the size of this lil town, that's outstanding!
Ya'll shoulda been there, as there were'nt ANY Bullitts..*hint-HINT!!* But...at least some SUPER COOL Cobras were there!! They both won best in their class & the 'Vert won Best of Show!!
Here is the website, that put in that really sharp Glassback roof, on one of them & does other Mods. Is it OK, if I post it??
http://www.wildhorseracing.org/
Would have loved to meet some of ya'll...maybe next time!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
HorseWhisperer said:
Wow...who knew?!? This year, there were 97 entries in this car show!! Hey, for the size of this lil town, that's outstanding!
Ya'll shoulda been there, as there were'nt ANY Bullitts..*hint-HINT!!* But...at least some SUPER COOL Cobras were there!! They both won best in their class & the 'Vert won Best of Show!!
Here is the website, that put in that really sharp Glassback roof, on one of them & does other Mods. Is it OK, if I post it??
http://www.wildhorseracing.org/
Would have loved to meet some of ya'll...maybe next time!

Hi Gina,
We went to a local car show last weekend and it was mostly all Shelbys, Saleens, and Roush- no Bullitts. They asked me to show my Bullitt, so I did at the last minute and won 2nd place in the Popular Vote category. Pretty cool! We also joined the local Mustang club, so we should be having some good times with our Mustangs in the future.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations!! :clap2: You must be extremely pleased!! Hope ya'll enjoy many more wins!
I did'nt know anything about Bullitts, til last summer. Knew who Steve McQueen was & about his car in the movie, but must have been living under a rock these last few years, or something to not know about the newer Bullitts! hah!
Thanks to ya'll here, am learning a lot more about it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts